Blush is a modern letterpress printing company at the forefront of the letterpress printing revival in the UK. Due to our continued growth and expansion we now have a position for a client co-ordinator.
We produce beautiful letterpress stationery for a wide range of clients throughout the world. Our work includes wedding stationery, personal stationery, branding and awesome projects with some of the worlds leading designers - just take a look at our blog.
Due to our continued growth and expansion we now have a position for a client co-ordinator. We are looking for a pleasant and enthusiastic person to join our busy studio. You will be the initial point of contact for our clients and have exceptional communication skills and telephone manner. You will deal with initial enquiries, discuss clients requirements and talk to them about beautiful letterpress stationery.
Key tasks relating to this role will include:
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming enquires by telephone and email, preparing quotes and samples where required
- Meeting clients to discuss their requirements
- Communicate with our admin, design and print departments
- A point of contact for clients regarding orders and enquiries
- The ability to recognise and deliver excellent Customer Service
- Drive and enthusiasm with an entrepreneurial attitude and a conscientious work ethic
- Outstanding customer service, detailed planning and organisational skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner to confidently deal with clients
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Additional requirements which may be an advantage:
- Experience in customer service
- Experience or an interest in printing, design or crafts
Salary: £16,500 per year. The position is full time and is available for an immediate start.
Interested? Let's talk...
We'd love to hear from you. Write to us with your CV by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to the attention of Mark Moran:
Blush Publishing Limited
Unit 2, Greenfield Business Centre
Greenfield, Flintshire CH8 7GR